One ERP system, six modules
The whole company in one system
To make the system as accessible and easy to use as possible we’ve divided its functionality across six modules: Manufacturing, Purchase, Sales, Stock, Time recording and Accounting. Together they form an extensive support system for the majority of processes and worfklows within a manufacturing company.
The manufacturing module
Includes everything you need to control, plan, and follow-up on production.
- BOM and Routing with material and operation lists
- Pre- and post-calculations
- Manufacturing order – register/release suggestions, order documents, replan
- Loading plans in lists and charts
- Pick lists for picking materials
- Operation and material reporting
- Manage subcontracts – orders, shipment, arrival reporting, planning
- Pool planning for efficient use of equivalent machines
- Manufacturing follow-up – efficiency, productivity, use of resources
The purchase module
This module includes support for the entire purchase process, from inquiry to accounts payable.
- Supplier register with SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
- Inquiries – register, send, monitor
- Purchase order – register/release suggestions, send, monitor
- Arrivals, print transport labels, receiving inspection
- Register supplier invoices, link to purchase order
- Accounts payable with payment of supplier invoices, file transfer
- Follow-up using purchase statistics, supplier rating and order backlog, for example
- Business intelligence in the Purchase module
The Sales module
The Sales module includes all functionality relating to customers and sales, from quotes to accounts receivable.
- Customer register with CRM functionality
- Quotes – register, send, monitor, convert into orders
- Customer orders – register, check delivery times, confirm and monitor
- Delivery process with pick lists and transport management
- Invoices to customer, pro forma, invoicing plans
- Accounts receivable, with functions for incoming payments, payment reminders, interest invoices, etc.
- Follow-up in the form of sales statistics, delivery reliability, order inflow, cash flow forecasts
- BI – Sales
The Stock module
Includes functionality for stock control, material control and stock count.
- Part register – create parts and part lists
- Requirements planning – material control via, for example, requirement calculation and net requirement calculation
- Procedures for stock count of individual parts, or large stock counts (as well as continuous stock count)
- Stock location register with functions for stock location control
- Stock value list, WIP value
- Traceability – serial number, batch number, certificate, etc.
- Case management – quality nonconformities from customers, or internal
The Time recording module
This module is closest to the workshop. The hub of the Time recording module is the recording terminal, where personnel record time for both attendance and work.
- Personnel records with settings for attendance and work
- Recording terminal where personnel record attendance and work, available in both the Windows client and web client
- Authorize and adjust recording
- Work schedules and schedule cycles
- Salary basis
- Follow-up of productivity, attendance/absence, indirect time, for example
The Accounting module
This is where you manage the company’s current recording and follow-up.
- Chart of accounts with cost centers and cost units
- Accrual accounting and automatic posting
- Registration of vouchers, integration with accounts receivable and accounts payable
- VAT reports
- Accounting reports with standard reports for balance sheets and income statements, and the ability to build customized reports
- Budgets and forecasts
- Project accounting and integration with other modules
How does Monitor ERP work in different industries?
We’re experts in most areas of manufacturing, whatever field you work in. Plastics, metal, wood, automotive, electronics, food, project-managed manufacturing, machine manufacturing ... you name it!
Monitor G5 is a system we all use right across the business.
Are there different versions of Monitor ERP?
Monitor ERP is our ERP system, provided by Monitor ERP System AB. We normally say “Monitor” in both cases. And if we ever call our ERP system “Monitor G5” it’s just to clarify that we’re talking about the fifth and latest generation. Crystal clear?
If you already run Monitor ERP but have not yet upgraded to G5, don’t hesitate! Read more about G5, and how the upgrade process works.