We offer the conditions you need to reach your full potential. Your development is much up to you. You have personal development discussions once a year with your immediate supervisor where you together set targets and then follow up on these. Without our employees’ personal development, we would not be able to improve our business as we do today.
We care a lot about the physical and psychosocial working environment. As far as possible, Monitor pays registration fees for employees who want to participate in activities related to physical exercise. The company also supports activities that promote team spirit. Our employees are also offered a medical examination every two years. Monitor is a sober and drug-free workplace.
The Monitor Spirit
The Monitor Spirit means that everyone strives for the same goal. Our key words are ”Long-term – Down-to-earth – Committed”. We aim for constant improvement. Our customers are our employers. We aim to do the right thing at the right time, and to create a work climate where we enjoy each other's company, and where we have an open and direct communication. We appreciate good work performance from our employees and high attendance at work.
Jonas Westman, Developer
– Monitor is constantly changing and welcomes new ideas. Sometimes we apply pair programming. This way we exchange experiences with each other. This work method leads to various, challenging, and exiting work tasks. – You should not be afraid to deal with problems and give each other feedback. This is when you improve the most. We have a warm and open-minded atmosphere which is why I like it so much here.
Adrian Aptowitzer, Business Consultant
– One day is not like the other. As a consultant I switch between my desk at the office and visits to customers. I perform implementation, training, and troubleshooting. Much of my work is related to foreign countries. – I love my work. Monitor is a steady employer. There are no limitations to how much you can learn within our segment, it is actually all up to you. My colleagues are helpful and committed, and the team spirit is great.
Peter Choo, Business Consultant
– In Monitor, the company practices culture of equality despite on gender or ranks, and work-life balance. Company provide platforms for all employees to get chances to perform, experience, to lead, and to participate in all different areas. – Monitor is not just a company but it is more like family-based alike company with superiors, subordinates, colleagues support and encourage each other. Monitor values the contributions from all the employees and provides healthy working environment.
Alice Tan, Support Technician
– Being a customer support in Monitor, I helps customer to solve their difficulties and always been given chances to be involved and participate in different areas. – In Monitor, employees never afraid to provide feedback because the superiors are always supportive and open-minded. Company emphasizes work-life balance and teamwork. The harder we work, the harder we play. – With all positive vibes and helpful colleagues around, it makes Monitor more like a second home than a company and that give me no hesitation to come work daily.
Sara Höglund, Tester
– Monitor is a secure and stable company which invests a lot in the future. My job as a tester is fun and various. I ensure the quality of adjusted program errors or new development before it is released to our customers. – I am really happy with my colleagues. We have a great atmosphere in our team as well as in the entire company. We have an open dialog and we are honest with each other which is good for the team spirit.
Niklas Oldeén, Team Manager
– I'm originally from Gävle but I didn't hesitate to move to Hudiksvall when I got the chance to start working at Monitor with the G5 project. One of the reasons I felt this job would suit me was that I prefer working on a long-term basis with a single product as opposed to taking on different consulting jobs. Our product is very complex and this makes it possible to work within different areas with various assignments, if you want to. – It's very motivating to work with committed colleagues and a market leading product. There is a good team spirit within the company. Every day we help each other to develop.
Tan Wai Leng, Business Consultant
– I am working as a Business Consultant at Monitor. As a consultant I am responsible to manage the project implementation, including become the bridge between customer and internal team, understand company’s business flow and fine tuning the process to improve the efficiency. - Monitor is not only a company, but you will feel it is home. I believe work life balance is one of the objective of the company. – Challenge is everywhere, but it is fun and you will get satisfaction when you overcome it. We have a great team who are so helpful and committed, they are always support and standby for you.
News Component Malay (Malaysia)
Do you want to work for Monitor? Ever since the company started, our expansion has been strong. We need to employ more staff to be able to continue this expansion. Here you find our available positions. To apply, please see the contact information under each position.
We are always interested to learn more about you who have an education in computer programming, especially in Microsoft .Net. We are also interested in persons who have a wide experience of the ERP system MONITOR and who might want to work as a consultant or to work in our support center.
You are welcome to send us your application. Write a bit about yourself, attach your CV and send your email to [email protected]
|IT Support (Full time) in Penang, Malaysia||31/05/2019|
|Software Developer (Full time) in Penang, Malaysia||31/05/2019|