Monitor ERP for the furniture industry
Optimize your processes with Monitor ERP
Do you make customized furniture or serial-produced pieces? Or maybe shop fittings? Whatever you manufacture, Monitor ERP helps you to optimize your processes. If you manufacture customized products our Product configurator is an excellent option, enabling you to create quotes and orders in record time. You can also integrate your machines with Monitor ERP in order to further optimize the production process.
A selection of our customers in the furniture and interiors industry
Manufacture furniture and interiors? Monitor can help
- Keep your project together and gain a better overview
- You can use the Product configurator for different furniture combinations, for example
- Sell your products through Monitor’s Webshop (can be linked to the Product configurator)
- Automatic communication with customers’ and suppliers’ ERP systems through EDI
- Plan your use of tools and make sure they’re maintained on time
- Check delivery times helps you give the best delivery time
It's important for us that the ERP system can manage the rapid flow of parts and products that pass through our doors.
The Product configurator cuts quote times
The Product configurator option is groundbreaking for many companies that manufacture products where a wide range of combinations are possible. This cuts quote times from weeks to minutes in practice. Salespeople can easily put the product together, and when the quote is approved manufacturing can begin right away.
Questions about Monitor ERP in the furniture industry
Are there more options that meet my needs?
We’ve mentioned some options, but there are more:
- The Webshop – sell your products via a reseller or direct to the consumer, with a direct link to Monitor.
- The Agent – create monitoring tasks for events and send messages to those involved.
- Electronic Invoice Management (EIM) – digitalize your invoice flow and eliminate the risk of error.
- Tools & Maintenance – keep all your tools in order, right in Monitor ERP. The system lets you know when it’s time for maintenance or calibration.
- Machine integration (MI) – a complete solution for monitoring and following up work in automated processes.
Which integrations can I use for my existing systems?
We work with a number of partners, which means you can seamlessly connect a range of programs and applications with Monitor ERP. You can integrate payroll, freight management, stock management, service, nesting and CAD programs.
How does production planning work?
With Monitor ERP you can work with loading plans and detailed priority plans. Work digitally and automate your processes. We have support for daily management, so you can easily plan your day for different working groups.
How can I work more effectively with purchase?
Monitor has a Requirements planning function which generates data on what needs to be purchased and what can be replanned, to avoid issues and ensure material is delivered on time.
EDI – how does it work?
EDI provides support to electronically transfer business documents in the form of messages between Monitor ERP and your customer's/supplier's ERP system. Support is provided for the full process flow from order, order confirmation, forecasts, delivery schedules, notifications and invoices. All communication will take place more or less automatically, with orders and forecasts going directly to Monitor ERP.