Digitalize your invoice flow
Save time and money and quality assure your invoice management. Flexible, cost-efficient and environmentally friendly.
Why you need Electronic Invoice Management
We know how time-consuming it is to manage invoices manually. This is why we deliver speedy, seamless invoice management right inside Monitor. Each invoice is registered in the ERP system where it can be quickly verified and authorized, so you can get on with your day-to-day work.
The interpretation function integrated into Monitor EIM helps eliminate human error and provides a good overview of your invoices as well as a far quicker authorization flow.
- This gives you greater control.
- It streamlines your processes.
- It saves valuable time.
- It allows you to process all formats in the same way.
Four reasons to use Electronic Invoice Management.
Let the interpreter do the heavy lifting
In this film we look at the amount of time you can save by using Monitor EIM, with automatic interpretation of supplier invoices.
- All invoices are registered and captured seamlessly in Monitor, whatever the format.
- The intelligent interpretation function scans your invoices and ensures the right data ends up in the right place in the system.
Frequently asked questions about invoice capture
How do I get up and running with automatic invoice capture
You can activate the interpretation function in EIM yourself. This is fully integrated into Monitor G5.
Just follow these steps:
1. Read through our Terms and prices for the interpretation function in EIM.
2. Activate the interpretation function in Monitor G5.
3. You’re all set! There’s no fixed term for the service, and you’ll only pay for the number of invoices you interpret.
Need more help?
Is there a charge to interpret invoices automatically?
The cost per invoice interpreted is based on the number of invoices processed.
Price per invoice RECEIVED in Monitor as follows (SEK)*:
Paper/PDF interpretation: +4.75
External scanning: +2.50
E-invoices can also be sent from Monitor to the customer via Crediflow, our partner. Prices per invoices SENT from Monitoras follows (SEK)*:
Paper invoice: +9.87
* These prices apply if you interpret 1–10,000 invoices a year. For comprehensive prices and terms, visit this page.
How much time can I save with automatic interpretation of invoices.
Naturally, it depends how quickly you can process them manually. As well as how many invoices you usually handle. In our semi-scientific (!) speed test we established that processing was seven (7) times quicker using invoice capture.