WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING FOR MONITOR?
The work at Monitor ERP System AB is varied and interesting. The challenges are many and the working pace is high. Our company has been formed by consideration to each other and our customers. All our departments play an important part in our company. We all have an important mission – creating conditions for our customers to become even more efficient and profitable. We must be susceptible to understand our customers’ challenges.
We offer the conditions you need to reach your full potential. Your development is much up to you. You have personal development discussions once a year with your immediate supervisor where you together set targets and then follow up on these. Without our employees’ personal development, we would not be able to improve our business as we do today.
We care a lot about the physical and psychosocial working environment. As far as possible, Monitor pays registration fees for employees who want to participate in activities related to physical exercise. The company also supports activities that promote team spirit. Our employees are also offered a medical examination every two years. Monitor is a sober and drug-free workplace.
Profit Sharing System
Our employees are included in a profit sharing system. The purpose is to encourage great engagement, good performance and service which in turn favors both your own and the company’s success.
The Monitor Spirit
The Monitor Spirit means that everyone strives for the same goal. Our key words are ”Long-term – Down-to-earth – Committed”. We aim for constant improvement. Our customers are our employers. We aim to do the right thing at the right time, and to create a work climate where we enjoy each other's company, and where we have an open and direct communication. We appreciate good work performance from our employees and high attendance at work.
Jonas Westman, Developer
– Monitor is constantly changing and welcomes new ideas. Sometimes we apply pair programming. This way we exchange experiences with each other. This work method leads to varying, challenging, and exiting work tasks. – You should not be afraid to deal with problems and give each other feedback. That is when you improve the most. We have a warm and open-minded atmosphere which is why I like it so much here.
Sara Höglund, Tester
– Monitor is a secure and stable company that invests a lot in the future. My job as a tester is fun and varying. I ensure the quality of adjusted program errors or new development before it is released to our customers. – I am really happy with my colleagues. We have a great atmosphere in our team as well as in the entire company. We have an open dialog and we are honest with each other which is good for the team spirit.
Adrian Aptowitzer, Business Consultant
– No day is like the other. As a consultant I switch between my desk at the office and visits to customers. I perform implementation, training, and troubleshooting. Much of my work is related to foreign countries. – I love my work. Monitor is a steady employer. There are no limitations to how much you can learn within our segment, it is actually all up to you. My colleagues are helpful and committed, and the team spirit is great.
Mia Eriksson, Support Technician
– I really like the commitment and energy at this company. What I like most about Monitor is that we constantly strive to help our customers, and how we help each other to find the correct solutions. – You always have things to do, it's never boring. Every day I learn something new.
Niklas Oldeén, Team Mangager
– I'm originally from Gävle but I didn't hesitate to move to Hudiksvall when I got the chance to start working at Monitor with the G5 project. One of the reasons I felt this job would suit me was that I prefer working on a long-term basis with a single product as opposed to taking on different consulting jobs. Our product is very complex and this makes it possible to work within different areas with various assignments, if you want to. – It's very motivating to work with committed colleagues and a market leading product. There is a good team spirit within the company. Every day we help each other to develop.
WELCOME TO HUDIKSVALL!
In November 2018 we moved to new, larger offices in the center of Hudiksvall with good parking facilities.
Hudiksvall is found along the north east coast of Sweden – 300 kilometers north of Stockholm, 130 kilometers north of Gävle, and 80 kilometers south of Sundsvall. You reach Arlanda airport in only two hours by train.
Do you prefer to go to work by car or train? Perhaps you like walking to work? Our head office is situated in the center of Hudiksvall, very close to both the train and bus station. There are good possibilities to commute by public transport. Ostkustbanan (the east coast train) passes through town and many of our employees commute from Sundsvall, Söderhamn, Gävle, and Stockholm.
Go for a run in the forest? Take a walk? Go cycling? In Hudiksvall you find trails for running, cycling, and skiing just around the corner. We encourage our employees to exercise in some way and many of us are very active. Sometimes we go for a run during our lunch break. Then you exercise and have fun at the same time!
Hudiksvall is a pleasant city, close to the sea with a beautiful archipelago. Here you find amazing nature, many social activities, and a lot of leisure activities for both children and adults.
News Component English (United States)
Do you want to work for Monitor? Ever since the company started, our expansion has been strong. We need to employ more staff to be able to continue this expansion. Here you find our available positions. To apply, please see the contact information under each position.
We are always interested to learn more about you who have an education in computer programming, especially in Microsoft .Net. We are also interested in persons who have a wide experience of the ERP system MONITOR and who might want to work as a consultant or to work in our support center.
You are welcome to send us your application. Write a bit about yourself, attach your CV and send your email to [email protected]
|We Are Looking for New Software Developers!||28/02/2019|